1.- Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data:
The person responsible for processing the data collected through the website, www.networkia.es (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “Website”) is NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER SL, provided with CIF B-65717456, domiciled at Sant Cugat del Vallés, Avinguda Corts Catalanes nº8.
2.- Purpose of the processing of personal data:
2.1. For what purpose will we treat your personal data? We will treat your personal data, collected through the Website with the following purposes: 1. the following purposes: 1. services offered through the Website, to maintain the relationship contractual, as well as management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
2. b) Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
3. c) Send bulletins (newsletters), as well as communications of promotions and / or advertising of the Website and the sector of the Marketing Digital.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, sending an email to the email address indicated above.
The fields of these records are from mandatory completion, being impossible to realize the purposes expressed if these data are not provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data collected retained? The personal data provided will be kept as long as it is maintained the commercial relationship or do not request its deletion and during the term by which legal liabilities could be derived by the services provided.
3.-Legitimation: The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
1. a) The request for information and / or the hiring of services, In any case, the terms and conditions will be made available to you, prior to a possible contracting.
In case you do not provide us your data or you do it in a wrong or incomplete way, we will not be able to attend your request, it is totally impossible to provide you with requested information or carry out the contracting of services.
Providing any type of personal information to the Web, all the users, understand and unequivocally give their consent for the collection and processing of said information for the purposes described continuation:
• Communicate We
We will respond to the comments and questions you ask us through
our website, both online and by registering your application as
conference. This means includes calling you or contacting us
You via e-mail.
• Direct marketing and promotion. This service aims to provide you with the information previously requested by you online or provide information general about the services offered. When we request Personal data for marketing and promotions, however, generally We offer the possibility that you choose the use you want to be given to your personal information.
• Personnel Selection (Recruitment). If you send us a job application online, your data Personal or curricular will be used for this purpose, which includes contacting you via e-mail, telephone or regular mail. In Some cases may need to be registered on our website and keep your data updated. Provided you do not tell us otherwise NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L will keep your Personal Data and curricula in archives of their property to be considered facing future job offers.
•Suppliers (Partners) The NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L website allows its suppliers external parties to register for the purpose of providing products and services. These Personal Data will be used to establish or make a transaction with the supplier and for other procedures related to those purposes.
• Website maintenance and satisfaction surveys. Your Personal Data and opinions will be used with the objective of maintain and improve our Web. Also, your Personal Data may be used in conducting satisfaction surveys of customers.
Compilation of statistical sets referring to the use of the Web.
4.- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L, except legal obligation.
As treatment managers, we have contracted providers of services, which have committed to comply with the provisions implementing regulations on data protection, in the moment of its hiring.
Occasionally, to users who are subscribed to our bulletin (newsletter) and are also registered on Facebook, they are We will offer promotional content through the aforementioned social network.
As interested that you have provided us with your personal information, you have
full right to obtain confirmation on whether the responsible NETWORKIA
BUSINESS CENTER S.L is processing your personal data, and specifically
You are empowered to exercise the following rights that the regulations
In terms of data protection you are recognized, in accordance with the provisions of
• Right to ACCESS to your personal data
• Right to ACCESS to your personal data
• Right to request their SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF TREATMENT of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or the defense of claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, those interested may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to treatment of your data. We will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons imperious, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
You can exercise such rights by directing a communication to the postal address and / or email address that is included in the section “1. Information about the person responsible for the treatment of personal information.”
Also, in case it has been violated any of your rights, the interested party has the right to submit a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), in C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/
It is possible that NETWORKIA BUSINESS CENTER S.L collects information through its Web pages using cookies and cliktrails. All information collected by these means will be anonymous, aggregated and exclusively used to develop and find out the origin of the traffic and the volume of use of our Web. Sometimes cookies are used to assist you in finding appropriate information and to guide your visit according to your preferences. For example, a cookie can be used to remind you of your login information if you choose the “Remember” option when establishing said information. If you do not wish to receive cookies from our websites, you can tell your browser that you reject them or that you indicate them each time you receive one, so that can reject it at the moment. However, rejecting cookiesmay prevent you from accessing some parts of the Website.